Karnataka 2nd PUC results 2017: We have a good news for all the students who appeared in KSEEB PUC Examination 2017 and waiting for PUC 2nd result that Karnataka Board of secondary education will announce it in mid of May 2017. So the wait will therefore end but the excitement will grew further as the date of the results come near. Students will be able to get Karnataka PUC Result 2017 by visiting board’s official website karresults.nic.in. They just need to enter their roll number and name to check KSEEB 2nd PUC Result 2017 result.
Karnataka 2nd PUC results 2017
The Department of Pre-University Examinations (class 11th and class 12th Examinations) Pre- University Education (PUE) is a link between Secondary Education and Higher Education. Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSSEB) has been conducting PUC and other Examinations successfully. It was formed in 1966 and every year the student strength is increasing tremendously. KSEEB is famous among all the state board as it decided to improve the evaluation system and the Karnataka 2nd PUC results 2017. Also about 7 lakhs students appeared for Karnataka PUC Examination every year.
Also in 2015 about 4 lakhs students appeared in examination and this year about 5 lakh students appeared in these examinations. Percentage of students who pass examination every year is also increasing. As we also can see that percentage of girls who pass exams is more than boys from 2012.
How to check Karnataka 2nd PUC results 2017?
To download Karnataka 2nd PUC results 2017, the students have to follow the given steps:
- The candidates have to first login to the official website of the board that is www.kseeb.kar.nic.in
- Select the option Karnataka 2nd PUC results 2017
- After selecting the link, the Webpage will open up a new page in which the candidates have to provide their name and enrollment number and all the other details asked and then press submit.
- With few seconds, the results will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates can now download the results or take a print out in pdf format and save it for further use.